Monster Hobbies COVID 19 Announcement 2
March 26th 2020 - COVID-19 UPDATE
In response to the requests from our community, city, and Alberta Health Services to implement physical distancing practices to help keep both our customers and our staff safe, we will be implementing physical distancing shopping at Monster Hobbies starting this Sunday, March 29th 2020.
WHAT THIS MEANS:
While the store will be closed to customers for browsing, we will have staff at the store that can pick your order, take your (Credit Card) information, and process your payment through our interact terminal and deliver it to your car in the parking lot.
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. The preferred method is to contact the store with your shopping list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond, letting you know which products we have in stock, their prices and the total. Please try to be specific as we carry a lot of items with similar or the same names, so if you can, let us know what game it is for, if it is a mini, a board game, an RPG book, model kit, etc. If you are not sure of details, just call us at 403-652-5019 and we will pull the order for you.
2. Our online store is still operational and we can take and process orders from it. Currently we are working hard to update our online store catalog,www.monster-hobbies.ca, by correcting our product inventory numbers as well as adding those items that we missed in the past and new items as they arrive to our store. This process might take us a few days, so if you see something you like today, please contact us for product availability.
3. Once we finalize your order we will then take your (Credit Card) payment and process it through our interact terminal. We will place your products and receipts in a bag or box, depending on size of order.
4. When you arrive at the front parking lot, call the store 403-652-5019 and we will bring out your purchase. Please have your ID ready and your trunk open for us.
1. Credit card. Provide the number, expiry date and the 3 digit code on the back of the card. You can phone this in for security.
2. Paypal. Send the full payment to email@example.com.
3. Cash. If you must pay by cash, please make arrangements by telling us exactly what amount you will be paying so we can include the correct change with your order. We will be washing all cash to cut down the spread of the virus.
You can email us anytime and we will have staff at the store during the following hours to respond as well as to process your orders:
Tuesday – Saturday : 10am - 6pm
Feel free to call the store or message us on Facebook (Monster Hobbies in High River Alberta Canada) if you have any questions or want to talk to us for recommendations.
Mail Order: Simply include your full mailing address in your email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will include a shipping quote with our response. We charge the exact Canada Post shipping rate for your order and do not charge any handling fee. As always, we can ship around the world, however, delivery times may be slower due to the pandemic. I will provide everyone, via Email, a tracking number where applicable.
Deliveries: We will be starting to provide deliveries. We will be doing deliveries a few times a week to start. Simply provide your address in your email and if we are able to deliver to that address we will make arrangements for delivering it. We will follow the Canada Post guidelines of ringing the doorbell, placing the package in a "Safe Area” and then walking away. There will be no physical contact. - Please note that there will be a $10 fee for this service which will be charged in your order before delivery.
We wish everyone the best of health and we hope to see you again in the showroom, playing games, racing slot cars and having fun, when things are back to normal. Thanks for your support during these unusual times.